- 1 1 to 2 hours Talks that can be Ordered for a Reasonable Fee
- 1.1 1. Wine Medicine: Theory and Practice
- 1.2 1 Bis. Pre-Diner talk: Introduction to Wine Tasting (For private or corporate groups)
- 1.3 1 Ter. How do drink quality wine holistically
- 1.4 2. Successfully Treating Chronic Diseases & Acclerated Aging with Clinical Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle
- 1.5 3. Reversing cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease with Holistic Nutrition, Neutraceuticals & Wine Medicine
- 1.6 4. Activating human longevity pathways to the human DNA-regulated “Hayflick” potential of 120 years old
- 1.7 5. The Strengths and the Limitations of today’s engineered Cancer immunotherapy and why the Holistic Approach to Cancer is still clinically superior to conventional oncology’s standards
- 1.8 6. How the Five Major Cardiovascular disorders (artherosclerosis, which includes coronary heart disease and strokes), heart valve stenosis, congestive heart failure, Arthymias and Sudden Cardiac Arrest) can be reversed with Holistic Cardiology
- 1.9 7. Depression, Diabetes and Alzheimer’s Diseases
- 1.10 8. The Biology of accelerated Aging, Holistic Science and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 1.11 9. The French Model of Health-Care
- 1.12 10. The Great Twelve Holistic Fundamentals that are used in French Traditional Holistic Medicine
- 1.13 11. The Holistic Approach to Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders (Obesity, High Blood Pressure and Related disorders)
- 1.14 12. How to improve the American Health-care system in light of the French & European Public Health Systems as well as in terms of “Building Biology” (Eco-Housing) & the Law
1 to 2 hours Talks that can be Ordered for a Reasonable Fee
1. Wine Medicine: Theory and Practice
Not only does the epidemiological and observational evidence show that not drinking wine is much more of a health risk than drinking wine (in moderation), but the “interventional” (i.e., RCT, or randomized control trials) evidence also demonstrates that quality wine taken timely, synergistically, holistically and in a dose dependent way can efficiently and safely help to improve and-or heal many common diseases, including cardiovascular diseases, cancer, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, hormonal dysfunction, mental disorders, bone disease and accelerated aging. Actionable remedial and safe wine-inspired protocols are well established in Science, a few of which will be covered in this talk.
1 Bis. Pre-Diner talk: Introduction to Wine Tasting (For private or corporate groups)
In this presentation, Wine Educator Joubert will teach how to taste wine as well as a few basics on wine-food pairing, wine quality, wine chronobiology, wine dosage, wine temperature and wine serving. This presentation will conclude with a few words on how to optimize wine’s health virtues while avoiding its possible deleteroius effects. This talk can last from 20 minutes to one hour or more, as needed.
1 Ter. How do drink quality wine holistically
Drinking holistically means that the net effect of wine’s consumption enhances both the health and longevity effects while minimizing or entirely avoiding alcohol’s deleterious effects. In this talk, the attendee will learn what food and beverage combinations worsen the effects of wine drinking and what plants, foods and beverages enhance’s wine’s health and longevity pathways. We will also learn what can be done with holistic savoir-faire when the wine buff has a hangover or other effects from excessive use of wine.
2. Successfully Treating Chronic Diseases & Acclerated Aging with Clinical Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle
In this talk, the attendees will discover the basics in optimal nutrition & quality supplementation (e.g. herbs, essential oils and the like), including food pairing, restrictive eating (ie, intermittent fasting) and the best nutrients, probiotics & superfoods for durably reversing degenerative disorders. The speaker will also present the evidence showing that plant-based and fiber-rich Vegan Diets as well as French-inspired improved Mediterranean Diets are clinically superior to all of the other diets presently on the market.
3. Reversing cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease with Holistic Nutrition, Neutraceuticals & Wine Medicine
In this talk, the speaker will talk about the common pathophysiological mechanisms that allow all of these above-mentioned diseases to be successfully treated with food as the main therapy and a few other holistic techniques as adjunctive therapies including wine therapy.
4. Activating human longevity pathways to the human DNA-regulated “Hayflick” potential of 120 years old
In this talk, the speaker will explore today’s cutting edge anti-age medicine and millennia-old holistic techniques that help to activate the longevity genes and over twelve longevity pathways. Preliminarily, the speaker will examine the lives of a few supercentenarians who have reached 110 years and beyond including the French Mediterranean lady Jeanne Calment who reached 122 years in decent shape. (World Guiness Record).
5. The Strengths and the Limitations of today’s engineered Cancer immunotherapy and why the Holistic Approach to Cancer is still clinically superior to conventional oncology’s standards
Conventional Cancer immunotherapy and immune checkpoint inhibition strategies have been declared to be breakthroughs in medicine. While these strategies are much better than cytotoxic chemotherapy, radiation and many targeted therapies, recent evidence is showing that the majority of cancer patients who use these expensive “breakthrough” therapies are getting impaired with autoimmunity and organ failure, to the point of compromising their quality of Life. A non negligible number of these patients are also dying. On the other hand, Holistic Oncology is still way safer, more efficient and much more reasonable in terms of costs and quality of Life.
6. How the Five Major Cardiovascular disorders (artherosclerosis, which includes coronary heart disease and strokes), heart valve stenosis, congestive heart failure, Arthymias and Sudden Cardiac Arrest) can be reversed with Holistic Cardiology
In this talk, the speaker will cover symptomatology, diagnosis and both conventional and holistic treatment plans that treat these conditions. Case Studies are included.
7. Depression, Diabetes and Alzheimer’s Diseases
In this talk, the speaker will analyze how these three disorders are inter-related and show how holistic Medicine can resolve them.
8. The Biology of accelerated Aging, Holistic Science and Traditional Chinese Medicine
In this talk the speaker will show the evidence supporting the claim that accelerated aging is a reversible disease, in particular with both TCM and Holistic Innovative Techniques.
9. The French Model of Health-Care
Regularly ranked as the best health-care system in the World (ie, out of the 191 World Health Organization member States), (Source) French Holistic and Conventional Medicine is not well known in the U.S. In this talk, an analysis of the strong aspects of the French Medical System will be presented, including France’s Spa and Thermal medicine, thanks to which every French resident can have a three weeks free health spa tune-up each year.
10. The Great Twelve Holistic Fundamentals that are used in French Traditional Holistic Medicine
The twelve Fundamentals are as follows: Detoxification (which includes oral hygiene, sauna, chelation, holistic restrictive eating and more), Fasting (which includes intermittent fasting, monodiets and juicing), Meditation (which includes visualization, sophrologie and prayer), Exercise (which includes breathing techniques, yoga, lymph massage and rebounding), Hydrotherapy (hot and cold water therapies) Hyperthermia (heat as medicine, which includes heliotherapy or sun-bathing), Phytotherapy (phyto = plants which includes botanicals, spices and aromatherapy), Sleep therapy (which includes napping and holistic circadian rhythms activation), Musicotherapy (ie, sound medicine), Electric (energy) medicine (which includes acupuncture), Psychotherapy (which includes sense of purpose, sense of humor, joie de vivre, eco-community and social support), Wine therapy (ie, grape has more genes than humans, over 30,000), and Clinical nutrition (diet). Each of these techniques will be briefly explored.
11. The Holistic Approach to Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders (Obesity, High Blood Pressure and Related disorders)
In this talk, the speaker will show why the present American medical approach to these health challenges is misguided and how Holistic Medicine can resolve these disorders in a few weeks, including weight management. The Paleo and Ketogenic diets are effective in weight loss, but these eating regimes also carry significant risks in the longer term. There are safer and more efficient Holistic Diets whose health effects will also last a long and healthy Lifespan as long as the patient is diligent, proactive and compliant to living in a holistic way. In terms of weight loss, this talk will discuss the constitutive elements of the optimal weight loss diet, and go over some of the holistic techniques that promote fast-tracking weight loss. Likewise with specific foods that can double as fat blockers, fat burners, starch blockers, and appetite suppressants.
12. How to improve the American Health-care system in light of the French & European Public Health Systems as well as in terms of “Building Biology” (Eco-Housing) & the Law
In this talk, the strengths and the limitations of both the American and French-European systems of health care will be briefly covered. A list of different proposals to improve the American Health-care system will follow the above-mentioned comparative analysis, including on “building biology”. Being able to live in a healthy ecologically-designed home with a lush food garden is necessarily part of a sustainable health-care system. The last part of this talk will analyze to what degree the American legal system is as broken as its “sick-care”and political systems. When most patients can’t effectively vindicate their right to benefit from equal access to genuine and health-care in responsible courts of law, then public policy is not consistent with Science, let alone with the People’s Constitution, the foundation of which is or should be based on General Welfare, holistic well-being and the dopamine-inducing pursuit of Happiness.
The Speaker: These talks are given by Professor Joubert, biogerontologist from France. Most of these talks are presented with a strong up-to-date power point slide-show that supports the claims that are invoked during the talk. A “Questions and Answers” Session follows these talks. For Joubert’s Bio, click here.
While we can on rare occasions organize free one hour talks for non profit, (charity) “social cause” organizations or the like, most times, we will required a talk fee, the terms of which can be freely and bilaterally negotiated.
To Order one or more of these talks, please inform us about your needs via this email. email@example.com